Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Invitations: A Cry for Help!

At the moment, the issue is invitations. I wanted them ordered by March 1 so that we'd get them in perfect time to send out by the end of March (they could take several weeks to process before we even receive them). Well, I thought I had found the perfect invitations. They match the color scheme (red & white), and they were seemingly "cute." I was going to go ahead and order them, but then decided to order a sample, just to be sure. Boy, am I glad I did! I received the sample a couple days ago, and I was disappointed.



They were not what I had expected. I'm glad I didn't go ahead and order 100 or more of these invitations because I would have been upset. They just looked... cheap to me. So, I've browsed through the David's Bridal site again, and I found two more sets of invitations that I may like, and I ordered samples.





(All images courtesy of David's Bridal)

Hopefully I'll be able to find invitations that I like... soon. If not, I don't know what I'll do! Does anyone have suggestions on a place I could find invitations?

4 comments:

Elizabeth @ Elizabeth Anne Designs said...

have you tried the budget-friendly wedding paper divas site?

thanks for your sweet comment on our blog!

Amber said...

I like the 2nd one the best. I love hearts and I think it goes great with a wedding. I love ya girly :)

Amanda said...

I like the second one with hearts.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.