Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Invitations: A Cry for Help!

At the moment, the issue is invitations. I wanted them ordered by March 1 so that we'd get them in perfect time to send out by the end of March (they could take several weeks to process before we even receive them). Well, I thought I had found the perfect invitations. They match the color scheme (red & white), and they were seemingly "cute." I was going to go ahead and order them, but then decided to order a sample, just to be sure. Boy, am I glad I did! I received the sample a couple days ago, and I was disappointed.



They were not what I had expected. I'm glad I didn't go ahead and order 100 or more of these invitations because I would have been upset. They just looked... cheap to me. So, I've browsed through the David's Bridal site again, and I found two more sets of invitations that I may like, and I ordered samples.





(All images courtesy of David's Bridal)

Hopefully I'll be able to find invitations that I like... soon. If not, I don't know what I'll do! Does anyone have suggestions on a place I could find invitations?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you tried the budget-friendly wedding paper divas site?

thanks for your sweet comment on our blog!

Amber said...

I like the 2nd one the best. I love hearts and I think it goes great with a wedding. I love ya girly :)

Anonymous said...

I like the second one with hearts.