Friday, April 4, 2008

Wishgiving

I'm pretty picky when it comes to jewelry. Unlike my younger sister--who enjoys wearing a different ring on each finger and about ten bracelets on each arm (I have to hand it to her; she has one amazing, unique style)--I like to keep things simple. When it came to my engagement ring, I didn't want anything too flashy; I'm a small girl, and a huge rock would just empower me. (I just realized that I have yet to mention rings, but that will have to wait until a later post.) Jewelry on the wedding day will be no different, if I even wear any at all (aside from my rings, of course)! However, I absolutely love looking at beautiful, simple jewelry, and when I came upon Wishgiving by Vanessa Leu, I was in awe.

While visiting Wishgiving's website, I was able to see that it contained a bridal collection, and of
course, I had to take more than just a peek. Vanessa Leu captures beautiful details and everything she creates is simple and elegant--the way your jewelry should be on one of the most important days of your life. Whether your looking for pearls or crystal, contemporary or modern classic, Wishgiving has everything you could ever want. Not only that, but Vanessa has a men's jewelry collection as well, if you need a special gift for your hubby-to-be, or if he would like to give his groomsmen a great gift that they deserve. Along with her Zen and Modern Yoga collections, Vanessa Leu's Wishgiving has just about everything you could imagine when it comes to jewelry.

No comments: