Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Size 2 small? Hopefully not.

My sister's dress came in today along with the bra I'll be wearing with my dress (now I'll be able to have my alterations done!). I headed over to David's to pick the items up. Several weeks ago, when my sister tried on the dress, she told them that she would need a two to try on. They brought her several dresses, and we fell in love with the one she got immediately, and it fit perfectly. However, though my sister is small, she is still slightly bigger than me, and my dress ended up being a four. I'm worried that she tried on a four (the one that fit so perfectly), but they ordered her a two. Of course, that's probably just me being a worried bride.

Today, when I picked up the dress, I double-checked to make s
ure the dress was, in fact, a two. It was. Tomorrow, I'm taking it to my parents' house so that she can re-try it on. If it doesn't fit, I don't know what we'll do.

It's such a great dress... And my sister looked beautiful when she tried it on. I even got it on sale!

I'm anxious for her to try it on tomorrow.

In other news, I'm still awaiting the sample invitations' arrival to our mailbox. They should be by tomorrow... Or maybe even Thursday. Not only that, but I'm continuing my search for the perfect flowers to make the bouquets/flower arrangements. I was looking through other blogs written by soon-to-be brides like myself, and I found one who inspired me a bit. She's using beautiful vases for her flower arrangements!

(image from Classic Bride)

No comments: