Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We've only just begun...

I apologize; it's been days. I've been slightly busy. All weekend, I worked, but yesterday, I went along with my parents and siblings to shop. First, Dad bought Josh and I a new television for the living room as an early wedding gift. Next, we went on a search for the perfect prom dress for my sister. Finally, after helping her pick out several dresses, she found the one. Mom also found the dress she plans on wearing to my wedding. :] Not only did she find the perfect dress, but she found some beautiful shoes to go along with it. I must say, my sister has some wonderful taste in shoes, but I think I helped her out a bit with these beauties:

The best part: They were only $30. Too bad her feet are a couple sizes bigger than mine. I'd totally steal them.

Tomorrow, I'm picking my sister up (along with my dress) to bring them back to my house. Thursday, we are going to David's Bridal to begin my alterations.

Yesterday was exactly three months until the wedding. Stress has only just begun, it seems!

No comments: