Saturday, March 1, 2008

To begin: I've added another poll. :]

I didn't post yesterday because I took a break from thinking about wedding plans. Okay, not really. I still thought about so many different possibilities, but I had to work all night, so I decided not to post anything. It's impossible not to think about wedding plans at this point.

Yesterday, I received the sample invitations I ordered. I'm still slightly disappointed. They're nice... But I want something more. Will I ever be satisfied without having to spend a fortune? Should I try to make my invitations on my own, or is it too late for that option? I really want my invitations to be beautiful, but I don't want to have to spend every last penny I have.

The invitations I have been looking at are all approximately $100 for 100 invitations (not including envelopes). I've really only looked seriously at David's Bridal, though I have browsed through some other websites. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Another scary thing: it's now March. I'm down to the wire, it seems.

3 comments:

beth said...

I don't think I can offer much help when it comes to invitation :(
You might have time to make your own, depending on how simple you'd like them and how many you will need. Simple can be very elegant :)

Popper22 said...

I agree with Beth, simple can be very elegant... but that's pretty much all I can say because wedding invitations are just not my area of expertice. Sorry :o/

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.